We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Nashville
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Donelson Air Service Experts can help you avoid that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
Most homeowners may not be aware they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the Nashville sanitary sewer main and your house.
At Donelson Air Service Experts, our plumbers and specialists have the skills, certification and talent to handle everything associated with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s making your sewer fail or become congested, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you find a problem. Taking care of it early can help you avoid pricey loss to your basement.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Obstructions in the city’s sanitary sewer main can lead to your sewer backing up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they get tangled in into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste correctly.
- Don’t dispose of grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have Donelson Air Service Experts install a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and fix incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can block your lines with debris and silt.
- Put in a new line and tap with plastic pipe to stop tree roots from damaging your lines.
Contact Donelson Air Service Experts today at 615-953-9885 or request an appointment online and let us do the messy work for you. We offer outstanding equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*