End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Nashville Home
An ordinary home loses 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water each year because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to locate. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go undetected for a long time.
A water leak can be expensive. You’re paying for surplus water you don’t need, and leaks can wreak havoc on your home.
That’s why it’s critical to detect and repair minimal leaks.
Donelson Air Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the skills for Expert leak detection and water line repair in Nashville.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and fixing leaks are the most popular calls we receive for plumbing services. Finding a leak right away can help you avoid costly water damage. Some leaks can be more difficult to spot than others, but there are a couple telltale hints that you need to contact a plumber in Nashville. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is higher than normal.
- Your pipes often make thumping sounds.
- There are reddish stains in your tub, or your water looks rusty.
- Floors or walls feel moist or soft.
- You notice water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s moist soil or erosion near your house’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you think you have a leak but can’t see the signs, check your water meter:
- Confirm no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Examine the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is commonly a triangular dial or small silver wheel. If the dial is turning, you likely have a leak.
We can track down the origin of the leak and get it stopped before you spend more money or possibly damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the spots water is used in your home, there are many areas you could uncover a leak.
Leaks can be triggered by cracked seals around water connectors, deteriorating pipes, clogs and more.
They usually happen:
- On water supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, notably models that are aging
- In hot- and cold-water hoses linked to your washing machine
If you discover proof of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Contact us at 615-953-9885 or schedule an appointment online.