Expert Oil Furnace Repair in Nashville
Furnace refusing to start? Reset button keeps tripping? If your fuel oil furnace is leaving you frustrated and chilly in Nashville, the Experts at Donelson Air Service Experts can help.
Sometimes, you can take care of issues with your oil-burning furnace alone. There are a few things you can take a look at before calling us for heating repair.
Common Oil Heating System Problems
- Furnace won’t start. The thermostat setting may be wrong. Check that it’s switched to “auto” and “heat.”
- Reset button keeps tripping. This safety feature shuts down your furnace when it spots an issue. Make sure there’s fuel in the oil tank, the valves are open and the chimney is unobstructed. Once you’ve checked those locations, only press the reset button once. Pressing it multiple times could cause fuel oil to build up and spark a fire once the furnace begins heating.
- Inadequate heat. The oil or air filters could be congested and need to be cleaned or replaced.
- Excess noise. If you hear clattering, tighten access panels. Squealing means there’s an issue with the belt or blower motor. If these components have oiling ports, put a little bit of electric motor oil on them after completely turning off your furnace.
Other times, you’ll need one of our specialist service technicians. Call Donelson Air Service Experts for oil furnace repair service when:
- Pushing the reset button doesn’t start the furnace, even when there’s fuel in the tank and valves are open
- You hear knocking sounds, which likely signals there’s air in the fuel lines
- Oil lines are leaking
- Soot can be seen in the burner chamber
- Burner runs but does not fire
- Previously mentioned troubleshooting ideas don’t fix the problem
100% Satisfaction Guarantee* Backs Our Repairs
Donelson Air Service Experts can find the problem when your oil furnace won’t start.
Our technicians have finished extensive testing to earn the highest HVAC standard, ACE certification. They are able to deal with most any heating repair. And all our work is backed by a one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Regular maintenance can help you avoid furnace service calls. Once we get your furnace running, Donelson Air Service Experts technicians can recommend a membership plan that could reduce pricey repairs and make your furnace run more efficiently. A more efficient furnace could help you save money on energy bills.