We Support Our Furnace Installation in Nashville With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only repair and maintain HVAC systems, we also provide the highest quality furnace installation in Nashville.
What makes our skilled services stand out from other companies? We’ve perfected our process as time has gone by.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which means they’ve been awarded the most respected technical certification in HVAC. They also are part of ongoing industry and product education to find the best procedures to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to expert furnace installation.
And we support all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our fantastic work that we give you time to think it over—a year, in reality.
Contact us at 615-953-9885 to set your furnace installation today.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be hard to know exactly when your heating system is going to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can display clues that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are several of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, most furnaces last for close to 20 years, although some may last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s time to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your most recent bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace starts and stops too often, even if you responsibly change the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to create some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to repair, it’s often smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working like it’s supposed to, its burner flames are blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very effectively and may even be producing harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also enjoy greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older model.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to schedule furnace installation can be tough and stressful. Our Experts at Donelson Air Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 615-953-9885 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate During Furnace Installation
Here’s what will happen when we hook up your new heater.
- Tidy installation—When we’re inside, we’ll wear shoe booties to defend your flooring from any dust we might bring in. We set up protective cloths around the installation location to avoid messes.
- Expert services—Our technicians have obtained some of the most distinguished technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go through a sheet to make sure your heating equipment is working like it should before we leave.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll hook up your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll regularly go beyond expectations, for the most outstanding work anywhere.
Set Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Donelson Air Service Experts
Need an extra reason to buy a furnace from Donelson Air Service Experts?
Your new furnace includes a free membership plan. This provides you a head start on suitable furnace service and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 615-953-9885 or contact us online to request your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.