How can I find carbon monoxide in my home?

Using a carbon monoxide detector in a central location is the best way to alert you of this harmful gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is deadly in large amounts.

A carbon monoxide detector is similar to a smoke alarm. It checks the air and beeps if carbon monoxide concentration is too high. Preferrably, you should have no fewer than one detector close to all living areas, or on each floor in your residence. These detectors are best installed in tandem with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your system in top status and may help you stop carbon monoxide in Nashville.