Professional AC Installation in Nashville Supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you require AC installation in Nashville, you should avoid skimping and letting just any company put in your new unit.
That’s where the specialists from Donelson Air Service Experts come in. In addition to having the training and endorsements to support our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 615-953-9885 to request your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you subtle signs that it’s failing. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, its energy efficiency goes down and more prone to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s smart to start preparing for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in prior to 2010, it probably runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced due to its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to cut your energy expenses. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a smart approach to conserve on energy bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on electrical costs.
At Donelson Air Service Experts, our Experts will partner with you to choose the ideal model for your home. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm correct sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not completely financially ready for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC repair location in Nashville? Here are a couple of the approaches we take on installation day.
When our highly skilled specialists are at your home, you can expect they’ll install your new unit for the best effectiveness. And they’ll leave your residence and garden in an unchanged condition as when they got there.
Outside of that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re working a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the setup procedures require us to step inside your home, we’ll wear shoe coverings to guard your flooring from mud. We’ll also arrange drop cloths surrounding the installation area to keep your carpet protected from debris throughout the process.
- Exceptional service—Our Experts are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve gone through extensive education to earn the most coveted technical licensing in HVAC.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll complete an installation checklist all through the process to double-check each little item is covered. We’ll also make sure your system is running like it should and matches local guidelines before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll double-check you comprehend how to operate your new thermostat and unit.
- Frequent updates—We’ll communicate how installation is going and when you can expect us to be finished.