Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s natural to begin thinking about upcoming costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit issues, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation makes sure that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to ensure it is being transported to the furnace correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can select from so both your comfort and budget needs are met. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the experts at Donelson Air Service Experts are here to make it simple for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a call at 615-953-9885 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.