Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s normal to begin thinking about upcoming expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit issues, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation makes sure that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to ensure it is being transported to the furnace correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can select from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the experts at Donelson Air Service Experts are here to make the process simple for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a ring at or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.