We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review common furnace and heating issues Nashville homeowners often call Donelson Air Service Experts about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of reasons why your Nashville home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Donelson Air Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the required repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from nearly all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Donelson Air Service Experts of Nashville at 615-953-9885 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.