We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review the common heating problems Nashville homeowners often call Donelson Air Service Experts about. Although there are potentially hundreds of reasons why your Nashville home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Donelson Air Service Experts can quickly detect the problem area and make the required repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from nearly all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Donelson Air Service Experts of Nashville at 615-953-9885 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.