Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Donelson Air Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Half of illnesses are caused or irritated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the impurities in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our precious experts in the video and then check out SaveYourAir.com.