Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these tidbits about air quality and call Donelson Air Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- 50% of illnesses are caused or aggravated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99% of the impurities in the air, including viruses, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our precious experts in the video and then check out SaveYourAir.com.