No matter what the climate outside in Nashville, the temperature inside your house decides how comfortable your family will feel. Set it just right and your house will feel like a comfortable escape from everything. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t functioning properly, you’ll notice. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Get ready for a thorough look at the manner you’re utilizing your HVAC equipment. It could be the difference between a steady system or a problematic performer. Start this short quiz from Donelson Air Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- Summer is not far away in Nashville. How do you prep your system?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Schedule an appointment with the professionals for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re planning a party on a hot night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What do you do?
- Tell my visitors to bring cold beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it functioning before people show up.
- Start my fans and hope for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What happens when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor to choose and fund it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and expenses by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the most expensive system available in Nashville.
- When you open your next monthly utility bill, what do you expect you’ll find?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC costs have been climbing.
- It will be comparable to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your home comfort system is making a weird noise. What’s your next step?
- Grab my toolbox and use a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Call a qualified technician to check it out.
- Forget about it and hope it ends.
Get ready to check your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are helping you out. You’re taking care of your system and you have a plan for replacement. But if you replied to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Keep going to discover how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Set Up Seasonal Maintenance While replacing your air filter and clearing your vents are crucial tasks to prepare your equipment for a season change, a professional tune-up is helpful to wrap up the process. During a seasonal visit, your HVAC technician will handle a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC service professional will keep an eye out for more urgent problems for your system. That could save you an expensive breakdown in the future.
Find a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained HVAC systems can have trouble occasionally. And it always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that critical service to customers at no added cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some heating and cooling systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Build an idea of what you want now to escape last-minute pressure when your system takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It brings you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and call us when they radically change. Your electricity bills can tell you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a steady hike in your bills but no difference in home comfort, something is probably going on with your equipment. A modern high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Act when you detect a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than annoying. It illustrates something is off with your HVAC. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left without professional help it could make for a pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, additional costs and disappointment. And if your HVAC just isn’t keeping up anymore, consider finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!