No matter what the climate outside, the temperature inside your home designates how comfortable your family will feel. Find the right temp and your rooms will seem like a comfortable escape from everything. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t functioning properly, you’ll know. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Take time to take a thorough look at the manner you’re utilizing your home comfort system. It could be the difference between a strong system or a problematic performer. Start this quick quiz from Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- Hotter days are not far away. How do you prep your system?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Schedule an appointment with the pros for seasonal maintenance.
- Not a thing. It should be fine.
- You’re planning a party on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What do you do?
- Tell my friends to bring cool beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it functioning before people show up.
- Start my fans and wish for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What happens when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor select one and fund it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and charges by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the most expensive system available.
- When you open your next monthly utility bill, what do you expect you’ll see?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC costs have been climbing.
- It will be comparable to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your home comfort system is making a strange noise. What do you do?
- Grab my toolbox and use a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Call a qualified technician to check it out.
- Don’t think about it and pray it ends.
Get ready to tally your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are right on. You’re taking care of your equipment and you have a plan for replacement. But if you answered any of these questions with As or Cs, you could make a couple of changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Keep going to discover how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Set Up Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and clearing your vents are crucial tasks to prepare your equipment for a new season, a professional tune-up is helpful to wrap up the process. During a seasonal visit, your HVAC technician will handle a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC professional will look out for more severe problems for your system. That could save you an expensive breakdown later in the season.
Find a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained HVAC systems can have problems occasionally. And it always seems to happen at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that critical service to customers at no added cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Some heating and cooling systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Build an idea of what you want now to bypass last-minute pressure when your system takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It brings you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front costs. Even better, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and call us when they dramatically change. Your electricity bills can tell you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a stable hike in your charges but no difference in home comfort, something is probably going on with your equipment. A modern high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Act when you detect a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than annoying. It illustrates something is off with your HVAC. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left alone it could make for an pricey repair later on. Don’t try to fix it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you big when you don’t treat it right. If you apply these tips, you could save time, additional costs and irritation. And if your HVAC just isn’t helping anymore, consider finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!