Why HVAC Maintenance Plans Are Worth the Money
The condition of your HVAC system is critical because it promotes home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently all year-round, which subjects them to a large variety of common troubles.
These issues are generally small enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they sometimes influence energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling costs. If these complications get worse, your entire system could be vulnerable. These are disasters and costs you can prevent with steady HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Useful
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be performing just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this annual service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But refusing yearly maintenance cancels your warranty. Using a short amount on maintenance now could help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Reveals Little Issues Ahead of Time
Averting huge issues in the first place is the ideal way to shield your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits allow the opportunity to comprehensively check and lubricate key internal parts. It also allows an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money in the long run if issues are resolved as they begin.
May Improve Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The enhanced performance might shrink your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Might Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance could extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Donelson Air Service Experts offers a number of membership plans created to suit your unique needs. From affordable options to all-inclusive coverage, we have the perfect maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems running efficiently and reliably.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership offers the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, increased energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to replace your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during severe weather. Annoyingly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems break too. So we often accommodate a higher volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the expense of a Donelson Air Service Experts technician coming to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more useful than ever. That’s why our Maintenance+ plan comes with 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+ plan also includes 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can rely on us to keep at it until it is.
- Thorough visual evaluation with every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while gaining access to extra benefits by participating in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the right plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 615-953-9885 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.