Your HVAC system’s health is crucial, because it keeps your residence comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfy. This makes it exposed to a large range of issues.
Frequently troubles are trivial enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these troubles grow, your total system could be at risk.
That’s annoyance and expenses that you might have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can decrease the possibility of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or running fine, you may question whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But forgetting yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance today can help you avoid pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Pinpoints small issues early. Preventing expensive troubles from occuring beforehand is the wisest approach to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance work provides the chance to closely examine and lubricate essential internal pieces. And it also offers time to get required repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll save a lot of money in the long run if problems are resolved as they appear.
- May boost energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system working as smoothly as possible. Often this leads to a boost to your residence’s energy efficiency. You could have lower heating and cooling costs, plus the good feeling your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is working like it should, it might last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners run about 15–20 years, but professional maintenance could help lengthen this life span even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Donelson Air Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is critical, especially as it can help you save as much as 30% on year-round utility costs.* But with Donelson Air Service Experts, you’ll be able to pick from a variety of membership plans that suit your unique needs. All our memberships are full of unique pluses delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to economical, we offer the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment soon or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be responsible for emergency repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to purchase and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to work with any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about spending extra if you call us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also get a few other most-wanted benefits of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually quits during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re often working through a large volume of service calls. With a Donelson Air Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is important more than ever before. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can depend on us to keep going until it is.
- Detailed visual examination on each visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and enjoy more advantages by signing up for one of our membership plans immediately. Whatever your budget is, our Experts can help you decide on the matching plan for your needs and home. To start with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 615-953-9885 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.