With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and last longer than your standard tank heater. For real! We collected the top reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – Although the initial price can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Constant Warmth – Everyone has felt it. The shocking pain of cold water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Get excited! Tankless water heaters avoid that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand enough energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This magical tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating bill. They also use less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Even though a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Donelson Air Service Experts today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.