Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your house.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty nice, right? Or does it?
You might be amazed if you were mindful of how many contaminants you may have just inhaled, including chemical vapors, microbes, mildew, viruses, germs, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these play a part in amplified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, discomfort in your house, and at the worst, extreme respiratory and sinus issues.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies affect about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies affect as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Donelson Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and relief analysis at 615-953-9885
or plan your appointment online. We have answers that can help advance your indoor air quality, help preserve your breathing air healthy, and may even help decrease the amount of medication you’re taking to fight airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Comtemplate the idea that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, friends, we shouldn’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Luckily Donelson Air Service Experts can help! There are numerous options for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your household. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners sift through or destroy all the pesky airborne contaminants that lead to sneezing. Options vary from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eliminate viruses and duct cleaning that eliminates built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take action to increase the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or worsened by polluted indoor air.
- Lessen your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air advances how efficient your heating and cooling system runs. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Guard your investment. Enhanced air quality guards heating and air conditioning components from corrosion, microbials, dirt, and debris.
Call Donelson Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 615-953-9885
to plan your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.