How many times have you started out from home realizing you forgot to change the temperature or shut the garage door? We can’t help with the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® boasts remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust the temperature in your home from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of you home’s utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your house.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an uncomplicated and easy way to start lowering those energy costs. You can even purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are several benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that allows you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for easy programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you are away
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are developed and warns you and Donelson Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Nashville to any system maintenance needs
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To find out more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money on your energy bills, call Donelson Air Service Experts in Nashville at 615-953-9885.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy