The best way to avoid poor performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Donelson Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Nashville. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our innovative 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll be worry-free knowing our 37 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Donelson Air Service Experts in Nashville, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Check and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for flaws or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify proper airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for the highest comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We examine your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is crucial for efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- Many of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. A problem with one of these parts is the last thing you need on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This HVAC service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can see any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could scheduled furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Look through our Maintenance Plans, or call 615-953-9885 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.