Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that decades old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and could help you save on you energy bills. Learn more about each product below or making an appointment with Donelson Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Nashville.
In Nashville, an EL180E gas furnace won’t just benefit you in the winter. It can help conserve energy in all the other months, too. No joke. It’s all possible with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to retain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. The furnace is also quiet, helps cut back on waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel enables you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and relaxed.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – created to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
If you want these two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find an AFUE efficiency rating at 93%, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. All in all, you could save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the product minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you want to see more about performance, note the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s standard efficiency doesn’t mean help you save. The ML180 gas furnace has an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, which means you’ll save a lot more with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Plus, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your house in Nashville – will stay warm and comfortable even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – surpasses industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to boost reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to add to your comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Nashville, give us a call at 615-953-9885 or schedule a free appointment.