Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will really save energy, the Lennox® Energence model hits the top of the list. Energence is one of the top commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers are nothing compared to the ratings you’ll receive when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which generates efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. Simply put, this means you will experience the highest reduction in energy costs possible on your facility.
Compared to standard units, our optional SmartAirflow™ system can up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption. In addition, the Energence rooftop system is ENERGY STAR® certified and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
Not only is it efficient, but the Energence rooftop system is easily serviceable, highly reliable and will ensure your business receives energy savings and total comfort for years. We’ll highlight some of the most prominent features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – provides normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to boost reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to minimize the chance miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, durability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity which allows increase comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps cut back on temperature swings
Our expertly trained technicians at Donelson Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Nashville can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 615-953-9885 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to discover more.